Of course, you just stumble upon my blog and read this post and be like, “I don’t even know you so why do I need to know you deeper?”
Well, let me just say that ‘We all Start as Strangers.’
Did you see what I just did there? I used the tagline of my own Novel…
*Sigh* but also because it’s fun to read and get to know other people, right? Like, you start to get to know about me and yeah, it’s interesting but then suddenly, you begin to feel a strange connection. A connection that can make us friends.
What if by knowing about me you find your twin? What if we have things in common? What if we know each other but we don’t?
Yeah, that doesn’t make sense but as a matter of fact, there’s no harm in telling a little about myself.
So, here’ the ten things you probably don’t know or want to know about me!
- I’m the Author of The 13: We all Start as Strangers.
- I am a Cat lover and I have a cat named Ginger.
- I love playing games!
- And also have a passion for dancing.
- I am a good artist too, though, not that great…
- I live in India.
- I love watching Anime’s and am a total fan of Fairy Tail and Death Note!
- I’m 18 (well, just turned a few days ago)
- I became a blogger for fun.
- I love chocolate chip cookues and doughnuts. (Lol)
I know, I know…Ten things isn’t enough to get to know someone but hey, this is a good start, right?
Do you find something that you have in common with me? If you do, then what are you waiting for? Come on, talk to me! Let’s become friends for a lifetime! Hahaha
Don’t worry though, I plan on doing these more often so that my readers will get to know me a little deeper and in depth.
It was fun writing this post.
I’m your Writer Next Door~