Heyo peeps! Wassup? (Sorry for being so informal lol. Being a good girl isn’t an option. It’s a choice)
So, the past few days, I have been scrolling through posts on Pinterest for any blog ideas I can use to write and thanks to the people who post there, I got a few that I can use for a few days or maybe months.
I’m gonna just take a second and promote Pinterest a little since it’s so so so so so useful. (Yes, five so’s) It’s a great app for bloggers and writers who become the victims of writer’s block. It’s helped me a lot and I’m sure it’s been a great companion to others as well. You can literally find any topic…I mean, literally. So if you’re not using Pinterest then I suggest you go use it right now because hell, I’m a fan and should you be.
Anyway, today’s post is about THINGS YOU DO WHEN YOU’RE ALONE!
I’m ninety-nine point nine percent sure that a human being has two sides. One, when they are between two or more people and two, when they are all alone.
When we’re alone, we tend to do things that we don’t usually do or don’t want others to see what we want to do. It’s human nature, of course. We are our true selves when we no one’s watching us.
We do stuff like :-
- Sing under the shower as if you’re in The Voice.
- Praise yourself in front of the mirror. Trust me, sometimes our faces just looks too good to be true.
- While baking or cooking we act as if we’re in a cooking show. We speak aloud as if we have an audience in front of us. Besides, doing that makes baking even more fun!
- Have you pretended as if you’re in a music video? Don’t lie, I’m sure you have.
- You meticulously plan how you’re going to survive in a Zombie Apocalypse. You suddenly see a hammer and bam, you’re like, “I gotta put that in my Z.A.T.K. (Zombie Apocalypse Tool Kit)
- We pick our nose. It’s common.
- Have you ever planned about robbing a bank or maybe, breaking into a prison and then breaking someone out from there? No? Then let me tell you something.
“Somewhere deep in our little mind, we are all criminals.”
- You just sit there on the couch or recliner and just ponder; “What am I going to do If I have a million dollars?” And let me be honest, I always think of opening a charity house.
- Okay, so you have a glass of water in front of you. What do you do, huh? That’s right, you think you can pick it up by just thinking or staring at it. I actually tried this a few times as a kid after watching Matilda… And all I ever got was disappointment. Shouldn’t have believed that movie.
- Alohomora! “Well, that didn’t work…” But don’t worry, keep trying it. Maybe one day, the door will just pop open.
- I’m sure this everyone must have experienced. Remembering that embarrassing moment from years ago. It’s like suddenly, the mind evilly plans to leave us in a cringy state or stop us from sleeping half of the night.
- “They say we have seven people around the world that looks like us…I wonder what my look-alike is doing right now…thinking the same thing I’m thinking? Wow…that would be so epic…and creepy.”
- You dance in front of the mirror thinking that you’re in Step up 6. And once those dope moves are danced, you never remember what you just did.
- You try to touch your toes to your forehead…No one tried that? Okay then, shouldn’t have added this point…
- You know there’s no Joe Jonas beside you but hey, it doesn’t hurt to talk to the ‘Imaginary Joe Jonas’ once in a while.
That’s how much I know what people do when they’re alone or at least what I do. And guess what, we shouldn’t be embarrassed to agree and accept what we are because that’s how we like ourselves. That’s what makes us, us. These are just a few habits that we won’t be changing any time soon. And there’s also no need to lie about such trivial things, right? What? Can’t we just have some fun when we’re alone?
These are just a few points I know but if there’s something different that you do, then why don’t you leave a comment and let me know? It’s fun to know each other’s strange habits.
I had fun writing this post. See you in my next post~
I’m your Writer Next Door.