Fall is my favorite season. The world is painted beautifully with shades of bright orange and subtle red. It’s the perfect time to capture moments with your friends, family or your lover.
Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Fall is a beautiful season. It’s filled with love, endless memories and most of all, unlimited hot chocolate with double whipped cream topped with cocoa powder and chocolate shavings. I know the rule is to drink everything pumpkin spice, but sometimes, we must break rules, hon.
This fall, I wish to do a few things that I haven’t been able to do it the last year and some things I hope to repeat because why not. Things like;
1) Visiting a corn maze.
2) Apple picking – I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be fun.
3) Visiting a chocolate factory!
4) Roasting marshmallows!!
And all at once, summer collapsed into fall. – Oscar Wilde
6) Wrap myself in a warm blanket and read a good book.
7) Plan a bonfire!
8) Watch horror movies.
9) Visit a farm.
10) Drive through the country.
11) Go horse back riding – I’ve never actually tried riding a horse, but I’m a quick learner.
12) Visit a fall festival.
13) Paint/Carve pumpkins.
14) Go Hay riding.
15) Have a picnic!
16) Tell ghost stories…Oooo it’s gonna be a spooky night indeed!
17) Make/eat candied apples.
18) Bake pies! lots of them!
19) Go to a football game – I just love football. The end.
20) Visit a corn maze – Though I need to have someone with me…I’m bad at puzzles, even so at mazes.
21) Play games with family.
“Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.”
22) Jump in a pile of dried leaves! – It’s always fun to mess things up!
23) Visit a haunted house – It’s a must.
24) Cuddle with the love of my life and star gaze.
25) Wear fall oriented clothes – We can’t forget fashion now, can we ladies?
26) I know this might seem a bit dramatic and cheesy but…I want to kiss my lover in the rain.
27) Build a scarecrow.
28) Take a stroll on a rainy day.
29) Do a movie marathon.
30) Drink apple cider- I wonder how it tastes…
So, these are a few things that I want to do this month and hopefully, you guys will have an amazing October as well with your friends and family! Don’t forget to create pumpkin spiced memories.
(ok, sorry, it was a bad fall joke…)
Anyway, what are you going to do this fall?
Don’t forget to comment below!
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!