Things I Will Never Forget
As we live our busy lives, there are certain things; good and memorable ones that we tend to forget easily. However, there are also some things that no matter how busy or stressed we are, we will never quite forget them.
For me, some of those good things are;
1) The smile of my grandparents
2) The purring of my Cat
4) Smell of my grandma’s cooking
5) The thrill of riding a rollercoaster
6) The adventurous feeling when going on a long trip by road
7) The scary feeling when watching a horror movie or driving an abandoned road
8) The way my heart beats painfully when I look at Kim Jongin
9) My Dad’s laughter
10) My brother’s clothes that smell foreign
11) My first bite of Kunafa (a syrian sweet)
12) The anxious feeling when I had my first radio interview
13) The time when my brother got married
14) Those days when I didn’t had to worry about earning money or marrying
15) The smell of coffee
15) Long drives with my family through tunnels and mountains
16) My extreme hard work to becoming thin and healthy
17) My accident when I went to the states
18) The pain of my wisdom teeths and their surgeries…
19) The sand between my toes
20) The howling wind of Dubai in Winter
21) The exciting feeling when EXO’s Power was played at Dubai Fountain
22) The sad feeling of saying goodbyes
23) Seeing my cats sad and depressed.
As for now, these are some of the things I’m sure I won’t forget no matter what because these are some of the feelings and memories I would like to always keep in my mind and heart.
What are some of the things you guys will not ever forget? Let me know in the comments.
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!