At some point in our lives, we are all drained. We all need that little break, that little breathe in and out and some cold water to flush out the stress from our mind.
Below I’ve listed my favorite ways that I use to recharge my energy levels after a long day or week.
1) Exercise – I am a fitness freak and if I don’t workout for even a day, I feel unhealthy and my body and mind begins to some what crumble. I know it’s weird but if you’re a fitness freak too, you’ll understand what I’m saying.
2) Eat a dessert –Desserts are love and even though I’m on a diet, eating some sweet is the only way I can sometimes forget about my stressful day and start a new and fresh one. Eating desserts gives me inspiration and though I feel guilty after eating it, I try to ignore that feeling and just be happy.
3) Journal – If nothing works, what I do is sit down with my colored pens and washi tapes and just doodle or write something in my journal. It really helps me to forget whatever tension I have on my mind. It’s kind of like a distraction and I really enjoy journaling.
4) Dance –This is one of my favorite ways to recharge myself. I love dancing and at the same time sweating it out. Just grooving to my favorite music makes me happy and enthusiastic. Just a little note, I actually had dreams of becoming a dancer but…eventually, I became an author haha.
5) No phones –Just putting aside my phone for a day is such a relief. I get a little whacky if I don’t check my phone often but just to be on the safe side, I grab my gameboy or playstation and just play some games to pass my time and forget the worries of this world.
6) Reading –Another great way I use to recharge my mind. Reading takes me to a whole other world and sometimes I’m happy to forget about this one. Currently, I’m reading Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.
7) Planning –At first, I thought this wouldn’t work, but when I started planning what I had to do the next day and the day after, my life got a whole lot of easier and some of the stress that I had actually left me for good. A kind of energy surged inside me the next day and I actually did what I wrote/planned I would do.
So guys, these are some of my ways which I use to recharge myself after a long hard day. I hope you will apply these ways to your life as well if you still haven’t and I wish you all the best for everything!
I wonder what your way of recharging is? Let me know in the comments!
And if you still have some time, do check out my previous post, 9 Things I Like About Myself.
See you in my next post~
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!