I know that I’ve done this topic maybe a few too many times, but you see, you still and might not know everything about me. Therefore, today I will list down 10 things that you probably don’t know about me. I just hope I don’t bore you! So, without further ado, grab your cup of joe and continue reading Amigo~
- I’m now a Freelance writer working on Fiverr – This is what I wanted to tell you guys for months! I am proud to announce that I have now started my gigs on Fiverr which officially makes me a freelancer! I’ve earned around $36 in 3 months and I think it’s not bad for just a beginner like me, right? I have seven gigs which you guys should tots check out whenever you’re free and most of them start from just $5! I will link it down below just so you guys can have a nice and deep lookey~
- I got a new cat – And I’ve named it Casper because it’s a beautiful ash grey and he’s a boy and he’s very, very, very and I mean it okay? Very mischievous…I should have named him Loki…
- I’m now a big fan of Captain Marvel!
- I have PCOS and I’m doing my best to live my life as healthily and beautifully as possible. Ladies, it’s okay, I’m with you as well. Let’s fight this together, okay?
- Sometimes I just feel as though I have stopped moving in my life even though the world around me is enjoying and travelling and doing what they truly love. That feeling sucks but I manage to cope with it somehow…
- I love my family a lot and I miss them very much. They are the ones to support me in whatever matter I decide, and nothing is more important to me than family ties. *Plays Fast and Furious background at the back*
- I crave chocolates or any kind of sweets every single day but because I’m dieting, I try to hold back. It’s absolute torture, isn’t it?
- I roleplay as Erza Scarlet on Instagram and Amino.
- I love Kim Jongin. As in literally. As in no joke and as in “I wish to marry him.”
- Last but not the least, I have fallen in love with teas. Be it any kind of teas, I would drink them. It’s particularly strange because when I was around fifteen, I only used to drink coffee…
So, these are the 10 thins which you found out about me just now. I wonder if you and I have something in common or not…Hm, if we do, will you give me a holler? We can then maybe discuss our lives over a tub of ice cream or dark chocolate bar.
Don’t forget to like this post and leave a random comment if you’re not busy. I would love to see at least 1 one comment down there.
Go check out my previous random and maybe not-so-helpful posts!
See you in my next post,
I’M THE WRITER NEXT DOOR!